Sunday, February 15, 2015

Head 2 Head: Roost'r Challenge

Photo: Simon Cudby (Racer X)


So the Roost’r has been on hiatus working on a few things.  Inspired by Red Bull’s Straight Rhythm I thought what a great idea for Supercross.  The big question of course was how?  Ah, sorting through numerous mathematical formulas I decided to refer to the principles of Occam’s razor. 

Here you won’t find any complex algorithms or manipulation, just hard numbers.  Arranged in brackets you select the winner of each match up.  Line graphs are provided to illustrate each match up lap by lap.

Match ups are sorted by points then selected at random.

WINNER is the rider with the LOWEST score.  I ran two match ups this week from the Arlington round to give you an idea.  Next week I think I'll be more particular with my match ups.

I'd like to run all 11 match ups but I simply don't have that much time to spare.  Check back often though, should be fun!


Cole Seely vs Eli Tomac

Jason Anderson vs Chad Reed



The Roost'r

No comments:

Post a Comment