Thursday, February 26, 2015

Roost'r Challenge: Atlanta 1 Supercross

Photo: racerxonline (simon cudby)

It was great to see Chad Reed in the top spot again, it's been a while.  I like Chad Reed but I haven't seen the old Chad Reed in a long time and I don't see him returning to his old form.  The results made me wonder how Chad would stack up against the competition from the lead position.

I decided to match him up with Trey Canard this week.  It seems that even from the pole position Chad Reed does not match up well.  This is telling given the distinct advantage of riding up front.  Of the 450 match ups I posted this week, Dungey was the clear winner.

I also posted three pairs of 250 riders to see how they would match up.  Of the 6 riders I've posted here, Marvin and Jeremy's results were the same as their Atlanta 1 finishes; Jeremy Martin was the top scorer with Marvin Musquin coming in a close second.

I think for next week I'm going to apply odds to my match ups.  Not exactly sure how I'll work that in but head-2-head matches seem ripe for odds and certainly more fun than pick 'em.  Till next week!

The Roost'r







No comments:

Post a Comment